Coriander and Cumin Rubbed Pork Chops adds so much flavor! Grilled pork chops with a simple coriander and cumin based rub. It’s a dish that is quick enough for a delicious weeknight meal, and makes a beautiful presentation for company.
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 boneless pork loin chops
- ground black pepper to taste
1. Mix the salt, cumin, coriander, garlic, and 1 tablespoon olive oil to form a paste. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, and rub with the paste.
2. Heat the remaining olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the pork chops about 5 minutes on each side, to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).