This Huli Huli Chicken with Amazing Huli Huli Sauce is the juiciest and most delicious Hawaiian chicken you’ll ever try! You’re going to love this Hawaiian grilled chicken served with pineapple and rice! It’s the perfect flavor packed chicken recipe!
Huli Huli Chicken isn’t only for restaurant menus. You can make this delicious Hawaiian grilled chicken right on your own grill, and it’s incredibly juicy and flavorful! This is one chicken recipe you’re guaranteed to be grilling all year long.
- 3 lbs Chicken (boneless thighs, sliced to 2" pieces to make kabobs)
- 1 Cup Pineapple (juice)
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce (Or 3/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce. See Note 1 for detail.)
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Ketchup
- 1/3 Cup Sugar (light brown or white sugar)
- 2 tsp Ginger (grated, about 2 inch piece of ginger)
- 1 tsp Garlic (grated, about 2-3 cloves of garlic)
- 1 tbsp Sriracha (adjust to taste)
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Mustard (ground Dijon mustard)
- 2 tbsp Sherry Vinegar (Or 4 tbsp Unseasoned Rice Vinegar)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (fresh fine cracked)
- Salt (adjust to taste)
- Oil Spray (for grilling)
- 4 tbsp Fresh Herbs (parsley, for garnish)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!