A great addition to your appetizer menu at any time of year. Always popular at a party, these yummy Cream Cheese Tortilla Pinwheels are easy to make, super tasty, and chock full of flavor.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Garlic powder to taste
- Seasoned salt to taste
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- Salsa, optional
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!