You should try this Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken recipe with just 15 minutes to prepare before slow cooker does all the work. My family loved it, super excited to taste it!
Honey Garlic Sauce:
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, low sodium (see note)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Crockpot Chicken and Vegetables:
- 2 pounds chicken thighs, bone-in, skin-on
- 1 pound baby red potatoes
- 1 pound carrots, peeled
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- fresh parsley, chopped, for serving optional
- salt and pepper to taste
Cornstarch Slurry (Optional):
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3 tsp water
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- Use a quality soy sauce brand such as Kikkoman or San-J to get the best results. Low-grade soy sauce will affect the flavor of the dish.
- Due to variations among crock pot brands, check doneness at the early end of the time range.
- For a healthier option, pour the sauce into a fat separator before adding cornstarch. Separate out the fat and use only the remaining liquid for the thickening step.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat on the stovetop or in the microwave on medium power. Do not freeze.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hot Target Set of 3: 7, 9, 12 inches, Heavy Duty, Non-Stick, Stainless Steel Silicone BBQ and Kitchen Tongs. Heat resistant up to 600°F (Multicolor)
ThermoPro Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer for Grilling Waterproof Kitchen Food Thermometer with Calibration & Backlight Smoker Oil Fry Candy Thermometer
HIC Gravy Strainer and Fat Separator, Heat-Safe Borosilicate Glass with 18/8 Stainless Steel Fine-Mesh Filter and Pierced Strainer, 4-Cup (32-Ounce) Capacity
Crock-Pot 6 Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel (SCCPVL610-S-A)
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken with Veggies Recipe
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!