This Zuppa Toscana Soup is a recipe for you who want to try and who has tested and fell in love with Olive Garden’s Zuppa Toscana Soup. This soup is gluten free is a great soup for winter and fall. Comfort in a bowl!
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
- 1 lb ground hot Italian sausage casings removed
- 2 large russet baking potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 onion onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups kale torn by hand.
- 2 cans chicken broth canned soup is the key
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes optional
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!