These Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins are are moist and fluffy with a delicious streusel to give it that beautiful muffin top texture that we all love! They’re are soft, fluffy, and full of juicy blueberry goodness, that finished with a sweet and crunchy cinnamon streusel on a super high muffin top.
- 2 & 1/2 cups (315g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (13g) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5g) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2g) salt
- 1/2 cup (114g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) milk (any kind, whole or buttermilk is best)
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 cups (230g) blueberries
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp (8g) all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10ml) unsalted butter, melted
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Please note that the streusel will lose its crispiness after a day from all the moisture in the muffin. You can reheat in a toaster oven or conventional oven at 350F for 10 minutes to warm and freshen up the muffins.