The Best Baked Pork Tenderloin Recipe ever. The melt-in-your-mouth tender pork tastes amazing as leftovers, too! It takes less than 60 minutes from start to finish and MOST of that time is hand’s off! As much as you love this baked pork tenderloin the day off, it makes fantastic leftovers as well!
- 1 pkg. pork tenderloins, trimmed (comes with 2 pieces, 2 – 2 ½ lbs. total)
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 4 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter sliced into 6 pads
- 1 TBS EACH chili powder, garlic powder
- 1 tsp EACH salt, onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Herbs to Add Later:
- 1/2 tsp EACH dried parsley, dried basil, dried oregano, dried thyme
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!