This Chocolate Brownie Cookies recipe is a chocolate lovers dream, crackly crust, fudgy middles, chewy edges, & intense chocolate flavor -in one easy, homemade cookie recipe. One of the best cookie recipes around!
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips (60-70% cacao)
- ½ cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup pecans (chopped, optional)
- ½ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!