This is one of the best crab cake recipe you will ever find. Simple to prepare, these crab cakes are perfect for easy weeknight dinners or elegant dinner parties. Serve with coarse mustard on the plate or your favorite mustard sauce. This is definitely a must make if you are a crab fan! We absolutely love this recipe!
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- ½ cup crushed buttery round crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter
1. Whisk together egg, mayonnaise, green onions, lemon juice, tarragon, and pepper flakes in a medium bowl. Gently stir in crabmeat, being careful not to break up meat. Gradually mix in cracker crumbs, adding until desired consistency is achieved. Form crab mixture into 4 patties.
2. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
3. Cook patties in the skillet until golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes on each side.