Copycat Starbucks Banana Bread is the perfect sweet treat to serve with your freshly home brewed hot cup of coffee in the morning. This bread recipe is so good, you may never go through the drive-thru again! Not only super easy to make, it’s absolutely delicious!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⅛ cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk or milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 bananas mashed very well
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325. Grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan and dust with flour.
2. Add flour, baking soda and salt to a small bowl and set aside.
3. Mix egg, sugar and oil and stir until well combined
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir well. The mixture will be thick and dry.
5. Next add milk, vanilla and bananas and stir until incorporated.
6. Mix in walnuts and pour into a loaf pan.
7. Bake for 45-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.