These Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms are perfect are low carb, healthy and perfect to enjoy for lunch, dinner or as a filling snack! These giant portobello mushrooms are stuffed with some incredibly tasty ingredients like cheese, tomatoes, and fresh herbs, and are then grilled to absolute perfection.
This is a great and delicious way for stuffing big mushrooms, simple to make and always a crowd favorite!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 5-6 large Portobello Mushrooms, tem removed, washed and dried thoroughly with a paper towel
- 5-6 fresh mozzarella cheese balls, sliced thinly
- 1 cup grape, (or cherry) tomatoes, sliced thinly
- fresh basil, shredded to garnish
Balsamic Glaze: (or you can use store bought, or this recipe)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (OPTIONAL)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!