Chewy and Moist Coconut Brownies Recipe with a layer of creamy sweet coconut. Coconut lovers will agree that these moist bars are worth indulging in! These Coconut Brownies disappear almost as quickly as I can slice them!
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
1 cup all-purpose flour, plus 1 teaspoon flour
½ cup cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1½ cups granulated sugar
¾ cup salted sweet cream butter, melted and cooled
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
2½ cups sweetened coconut flakes
⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon salt
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- Lining the pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil will allow you to lift the entire baked brownies out of the pan for easier cutting once cooled. You can also grease the pan instead if you would prefer.\
- Here’s a fabulous baker’s secret: Coating the chocolate chips in flour before folding them into the batter will prevent them from sinking to the bottom of your cake or squares! They will remain suspended in the batter while baking.
- Oven temperatures vary and may need to be recalibrated periodically to ensure they are accurate. Make sure to check your dish at the lower end of the suggested baking time.
- Do not over-bake the brownies to ensure they are yummy and fudgy.
- It is essential that the brownies are completely cooled before slicing. Brownies will crumble if they are too warm when cut.