This Classic French-style Lemon Tart Recipe has a taste you’ll never forget. A traditional French-style lemon tart with creamy, dreamy lemon curd filling, that tastes just like the ones in Paris. Those who have made this lemon tart claim it’s the best ever.
Combining the tart acidity with some sweet and creamy filling, this tart is perfect for a dessert or to go alongside tea for a fancy afternoon snack.
- fully baked tart crust
Lemon Curd Filling:
- 2 large eggs plus 2 egg yolks (or 3 whole eggs)
- 3/4 cup (150 g/5.3 oz) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice (2-3 lemons for both zest and juice)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream , optional
- 1/2 cup (1 stick/115 g) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!