This Creamy Chicken with Garlic Mushroom Sauce recipe has the most deliciously tender pan-fried chicken smothered in a garlicky mushroom sauce! It’s quick and easy and can be on your table in half an hour.
The parmesan garlic sauce will wow the entire family! This will become a new favorite! This dish is packed with flavor and makes a delicious dinner on a salad, pasta or rice!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 250g/80z button mushrooms, halved or sliced
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs rosemary or 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp flour
- 80ml ¼cup dry white wine
- 80ml¼cup chicken stock
- 375ml/1.5 cups double/heavy cream
- 1 tsbp wholegrain mustard or dijon mustard
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!