Chicken thighs smothered in creamy garlic parmesan sauce. This easy chicken recipe is a must try for dinner, there will be no left overs. The chicken tender juicy, and the creamy sauce is so flavor packed delicious. There is also bacon and spinach in this recipe, seriously need i say more?
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
- 5 large boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 lbs)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbs olive oil (to drizzle on the chicken)
- 2 Tbs olive oil (to sear the chicken)
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 Tbs butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 and 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs dijon mustard
- 1 small chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs Video
Via Cooking With Claudia youtube channel
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!