Talk about festive holiday desserts! This white layer cake with gooey peppermint-flavored frosting and crushed candy canes is a project but so worth it. Dazzle your friends and family with this simple and delicious Cake! Try it for the holidays for an extra festive dessert.
For the Cake:
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) white cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Torani Peppermint Flavoring Syrup
For the Frosting:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) real butter, softened
- 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons milk or water
- 2 teaspoons pure peppermint extract
- Crushed peppermint candy canes
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!