This Honey Citrus Chicken Recipe is so simple, yet so delicious, we’re pretty sure you’ll want to eat it every week. The chicken bakes in a casserole dish and creates a beautiful, citrusy sauce to drizzle over the finished chicken.
With one dish to clean up after dinner, there is NO excuse not to try this Delicious Honey Citrus Chicken recipe.
- 10-12 pieces of bone in skin on chicken thighs
- 2 whole oranges, one juiced and one sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, or fresh chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, or fresh chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped or paste
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
Delicious Honey Citrus Chicken Recipe VIDEO
Via Cooking With Claudia youtube channel
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!