These chewy, gooey S’mores cookies filled with graham crackers and chocolate, then stuffed with gooey marshmallows for the ultimate s’mores dessert. They’re beyond delicious and there’s no campfire required! Trust me, everyone will fall in love with these s’mores stuffed cookies!
You get all the best parts of the classic campfire treat without all the hassle. Make them for BBQs, potlucks, camping trips, or anytime you’re craving s’mores!
- 2 ½ cups 320 grams all-purpose flour
- ½ 2.5 grams teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon 5 grams baking soda
- ½ teaspoon 2.5 grams baking powder
- 1 cup 90 grams crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon optional
- 1 cup 227 grams butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup 165 grams brown sugar
- ½ cup 100 grams granulated sugar
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk room temperature
- 1 teaspoon 5 grams vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup 117 grams semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup 88 grams roughly chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup 50 grams mini marshmallows, for dough
- 2 cups 100 grams mini marshmallows, for filling
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!