These Easy Garlic Mushrooms are so juicy and flavorful. The herb garlic butter sauce is so good, you’ll be serving these mushrooms with everything!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 an onion chopped (optional)
- 1 pound (500 g) Cremini or button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine* (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!