Meet your new favorite easy weeknight dinner that’s even better than takeout! This Coconut Lime Chicken recipe is fast, comforting, and simple to make! The light and creamy sauce includes a bright burst of lime flavor you’re going to love.
- 1 shallot, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated on a microplane
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (plus more for topping)
- 1/3 cup lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 4 chicken breasts see notes
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or coconut oil)
- 1.5 cups full fat coconut milk see notes
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- Lime slices for topping (optional)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!