This recipe for blueberry baked oats is a luscious and tasty breakfast. It’s perfect for a large family breakfast or as a delicious make-ahead and re-heat breakfast option! This Blueberry Baked Oatmeal is an easy and hearty breakfast recipe full of blueberries and minus all the fat.
This works great with both fresh or frozen blueberries, so it’s a wonderful make ahead breakfast all year round.
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 large eggs see notes for substitute
- ¼ cup maple syrup OR brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups blueberries fresh and frozen both work
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!