These Buttery Pecan Snowball Cookies is an easy, classic cookie that is a wonderful addition to all the festive treats. These melt in your mouth buttery pecan shortbread cookies are baked to perfection and rolled in powdered sugar.
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (confectioner’s sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar for dusting
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!