Easy Creamy Chicken Parm Soup comes together fast on the table in about 25 minutes for a delicious weeknight dinner. It’s packed with flavor, good-for-you ingredients, and all the best flavors from chicken Parm!
If you’re looking for a creamy, delicious comfort soup that’s loaded chicken and comes together quickly, this Chicken Parmesan Pasta Soup is IT!
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (15-oz.) can diced or crushed tomatoes
- 6 c. Swanson Chicken Broth
- 8 oz. penne
- 3/4 lb. cooked chicken breast (about 2 breasts)
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!