This creamy garlic Tuscan shrimp recipe is loaded with flavor! A creamy garlic parmesan sauce with sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and basil is rich, decadent, and ready in about 15 minutes!! The perfect easy shrimp recipe to impress your guests.
- 1 pound shrimp (I used 31-40 count size) thawed & peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped or julienned
- 1-2 cups (packed) fresh baby spinach
- Handful fresh basil cut into thin strips
- Salt & pepper to taste
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!