This delicious marshmallow fudge recipe is made in just 10 minutes. A fun recipe for kids to make on their own. It’s smooth, creamy, and decadent, and you can’t have just one piece! It’s easy to make and makes a huge batch so you can share with friends!
- 3/4 cup butter, this is 1 and 1/2 sticks; do not use margarine
- 2 & 1/2 cups white granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup full-fat evaporated milk, do not use sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounce package (high quality) semi-sweet chocolate chips, 2 cups
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream, also called marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!