Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs are easy and delicious recipe. They are easy enough for a weeknight meal and guaranteed to impress the pickiest eaters. Serve over egg noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice, or alongside your favorite vegetables.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
5 chicken thighs - skin on and bone in
Salt and black pepper - to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup butter
5 cloves garlic - crushed
Fresh parsley - chopped
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- If you do not have an oven-safe skillet, you can transfer the chicken thighs to a baking dish to bake.
- To tell if the thighs are cooked, use an instant-read thermometer to measure the internal temperature of the thighs, which should be 165°F.
- Make sure to get chicken thighs with the bone in and skin on for maximum flavour.
- To store: Store leftover thighs in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- To reheat: Reheat the chicken thighs in the oven to keep the skin crispy.
- To freeze: You can freeze cooked chicken for up to 3 months in a freezer-safe bag.