Healthy lean Grilled Swordfish is easy to make and perfect for a quick dinner. Some fish can be difficult to make on the grill as they can fall apart easily. However, swordfish is a great fish for grilling because of its steak-like firmness.
- 4 swordfish steaks 4-6 ounces each
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- lemon wedges for serving
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!