This Lemon Butter Chicken is so easy to make and completely ready in 30 minutes! Tender breaded chicken in a creamy lemon sauce that the entire family will love!
- 4 (5 oz) chicken breasts*, pounded to an even 1/3-inch thickness
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, sliced into 1 Tbsp pieces, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley (optional)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!