Lemon Rosemary White Bean Soup is healthy, cozy, and comforting, full of nutrition, flavor and is amazingly delicious! It would be a great soup to make when you just can’t look at another holiday cookie and need something healthful and nourishing. Quick and easy recipe, ready in 30 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 1/4 cup water
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 large carrots, sliced or diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon EACH dried thyme + rosemary
- 3 cans (15oz) white beans (cannellini, great northern or chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 4 – 5 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 1 – 2 lemons, juice of 1
- salt + pepper
- fresh chopped parsley, to serve
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!