This Easy Monterey Chicken Spaghetti is rich and creamy with big chunks of chicken and full of flavor. Packed with chicken, spinach and pasta and topped with crispy fried onions, this is sure to become a new family favorite!
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg beaten
- 10 oz package chopped spinach thawed
- 3 cloves garlic minced, or one tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 10 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 oz french fried onions divided, this is equal to one can
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!