This Easy Peppermint Oreo Cookies is a perfect cookie to make ahead that’s always a hit at any party! They are loaded with cookie chunks and peppermint chips, making them taste amazing! Make a batch for your family this holiday season and watch how quickly they disappear.
- 1 box white cake mix (see note below)
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Oreo cookie chunks
- 1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch pieces + extra
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips + extra
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!