These Pistachio Pudding cookies are soft and chewy, and are the prettiest festive shade of green! This recipe uses instant pistachio pudding mix to make soft, flavorful cookies loaded with additional pistachios and white chocolate chips.
An easy drop cookie recipe you will love. Add a little green food coloring to make them pop for St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas.
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour (stir, spoon & level)
- 1 small (3.4 oz) box instant pistachio pudding mix (dry, not prepared)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, gently packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract (or 1/2 tsp almond extract)
- 1 drop green food coloring, optional
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios, chopped
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!