These Restaurant-Style Chicken Tenderloins are wonderful savory and sweet flavor. So easy and quick to prepare, chicken tenderloins are a great option for mid week dinners. Make this for dinner with rice and a zucchini corn sidedish. This one of the easiest and best chicken recipes.
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat
- ½ cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey
1. Slice chicken into thin strips. In a small bowl mix together the dressing, lime juice and honey. Place chicken strips in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour mixture over chicken, covering all. Cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding any remaining marinade. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and saute chicken strips until lightly browned and cooked through (juices run clear), 12 to 15 minutes.