This Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil is super-easy and perfect for a busy weeknight. Bake it! This sheet pan shrimp boil in oven is simple to make and has serious flavor. All the flavors of a classic shrimp boil without the mess! Creole seasoned juicy shrimp, andouille sausage, potatoes and tender corn.
Seafood boils became a popular way to bring a community together while enjoying delicious food. Now you can enjoy that same meal at home in a fraction of the time. And, by making it as a sheet pan dinner, there’s no need for newspapers or plastic bags.
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 13 ounces andouille sausage, sliced into 1 inch rounds
- 1 lb baby potatoes, cut into ½ inch pieces (I used baby tri color potatoes, yukon gold or red potatoes also work)
- 3 ears of corn, husks on or wrapped in foil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!