This easy Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe is a super-tasty dish that the whole family will love! Loaded with ground beef and noodles smothered in a cheesy Manwich sauce with corn and diced tomatoes. This Sloppy Joe Casserole is a crowd-pleaser enjoyed by adults and kids alike—and you’ll love how quickly it comes together.
Sloppy Joes are one of those recipes that have long been loved and made by so many families. They are absolutely one of our most loved recipes in our house.
- 1 lb. ground beef, 85% lean
- ½ cup onions, diced
- 1 15.5 oz can Manwich sauce
- 2 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes, *not* drained
- ¾ pound farfalle pasta, uncooked
- 8 oz. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup corn, frozen or drained from a can
- 1 ½ cups cheddar, shredded