These Sweetheart Cupcakes are so surprisingly amazing with awesome taste.The designs of the cupcakes makes it beautiful and attractive and your jaw drops thinking how that are made? Super easy to make, super delicious, and super cute when you cut one in half!
You can change the colors for any holiday. Shades of green for St. Patrick’s Day, pastel colors for Easter, red white and blue for the 4th of July.
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a standard muffin tin with paper cupcake liners. Top cupcakes with your favorite frosting.
Beat the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and egg whites together on low speed for 30 seconds, then on medium for 2 minutes, until smooth. Fill cupcake liners 1/3 full with white batter; set aside.
2. Stir 4 drops of red food coloring into the remaining bowl of batter to make the batter pink. Stir in the raspberry oil. Pour 1/3 of pink batter into a resealable plastic bag and set aside.
3. Mix more food coloring into the remaining bowl of pink batter until it is an orange/red color and pour the batter into a resealable plastic bag. Cut a corner off the bag, stick the open tip into the center of each cup of white batter and squeeze in about two tablespoons of red batter.
4. Cut the corner off the bag with the pink batter, stick the open tip into the center of the red batter and squeeze about 1 tablespoon pink batter into each cup. Bake the layered cupcakes in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Cool completely before frosting.
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a standard muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
Top cupcakes with your favorite frosting.