Turkey Goulash is a lighter version of the classic goulash. This is a family dinner idea that your kids will devour! Serve with a salad for a quick and healthful meal. This clean recipe is a great for any upcoming gathering.
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed, diced tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the turkey until browned.
2. Stir in the stewed tomatoes, garlic, tomato sauce, sugar and basil, and then simmer for about 20 minutes.
3. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente, and then drain. Combine the pasta and turkey mixture; toss and serve.