This Twice Baked Potato Casserole makes a perfect no-fuss side dish for a holiday meal. Loaded with creamy mashed potatoes, bacon, cheese and bites of potatoes skins. PLUS, it’s make-ahead and freezer friendly!
- ½ pound bacon
- 8 medium russet potatoes, Equal to about 6 pounds
- 3 Tablespoons canola oil
- 2 sticks salted butter, softened and sliced into cubes.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, plus more for topping
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!