It only takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish, you can make this Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks very easily at home. You can serve this dish with a little marinara sauce. Your kids will definitely love this awesome and super delicious side dish!
- 1 tube of refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¾ cup grated mozzarella cheese (feel free to add more!)
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves (optional)
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- If you want your breadsticks extra cheesy feel free to double the quantity of mozzarella cheese!You can substitute dried parsley or dried basil for the oregano leaves.