These no bake chocolate peanut butter bars are rich, easy to make, and will be loved by everyone! Only require 6 simple ingredients and can be prepared in about 25 minutes. The perfect easy dessert for chocolate and peanut butter lovers!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
1. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, butter or margarine, and 1 cup peanut butter in a medium bowl until well-blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13-inch pan.
2. Place chocolate chips and 4 tablespoons peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring every 15 seconds, until smooth. Spread mixture over crust.
3. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into 12 squares.