Delicious breakfast sandwiches is here, it’s simply and beautiful!
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/8 cup green onion
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 slices colby jack cheese
- In a mixing bowl, add beaten eggs, peppers, cheese, green onion, bacon, spinach, salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Cut out the center of the bread slices, leaving only the crust.
- Heat butter in a large nonstick pan.
- Place bread slices in pan and fill each piece with egg mixture.
- Cook about 3 minutes and flip. Cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Add cheese to 1 slice of bread.
- Top with remaining slice and place a lid over the pan to melt cheese.
- Remove from heat and serve.
If you like the recipe, please share it.