These Taco Salad Cups are perfect for parties, game day or as a quick dinner for the family. Prep them ahead of time, and they come together fast! Skip the forks in favor of your fingers with a party-friendly recipe for Easy Taco Salad Cups.
- 12 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup ground beef or turkey
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup finely shredded iceberg or romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup homemade or store-bought guacamole
- 1/2 cup homemade or store-bought salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!