A wonderful, simple recipe for homemade refrigerator Bread and Butter Pickles. A perfect condiment for a burger or sandwich, or enjoy them as a snack on their own. This recipe is so easy and doesn’t require any canning skills! Just prepare and pop in the fridge!
- 5½ cups (731.5 g) about 1½ pounds thinly sliced (about ¼-inch) pickling cucumbers
- 1½ tablespoons (1.5 tablespoons) kosher salt
- 1 cup (160 g) thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (255 ml) white vinegar
- ½ cup (119.5 ml) apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup (55 g) light brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons (1.5 teaspoons) mustard seeds
- ½ teaspoon (0.5 teaspoon) celery seeds
- ⅛ teaspoon (0.13 teaspoon) ground turmeric
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!