The Sicilian Chicken Soup recipe is perfect for a cold winter day, it has never been easier to make it for your warm dinner dish.
#Sicilian #Chicken #Soup
- 4 bone-in-skin-on chicken thighs, 2 pounds
- 1 medium onion, chopped, about 1 cup
- 3 celery ribs, chopped, about 2 cups
- 3 medium carrots, chopped, about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 medium russet potatoes (1 pound), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz) can no-salt diced tomatoes
- 2 dry bay leaves
- 1 Tbsp. kosher salt (see note)
- 1 (32. oz) carton low-sodium chicken stock
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry ditalini pasta
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped Italian parsley
- Fresh black pepper, to taste
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.1g||6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g||7%|
If you like the recipe, please share it.