This is the best creamy roasted cauliflower soup recipe. The grilled cauliflower makes it amazing, and a bit of butter (not cream) makes it Creamy luxury. This cauliflower soup recipe will greatly satisfy your craving for a warm, creamy soup – no cheese is required.
#Creamy #Roasted #Cauliflower #Soup
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into bite-size florets
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Fine sea salt
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 4 cups (32 ounces) vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or more if needed
- Scant ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- For garnish: 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, chives and/or green onions
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- MAKE IT DAIRY FREE/VEGAN: Use cashews instead of butter. Soak ¼ cup cashews for 4 hours, then drain and rinse them (if you have a high-powered blender like a Vitamix or Blendtec, you can skip this). Add the cashews when you would add the butter.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!