This is the best creamy roasted cauliflower soup recipe. The grilled cauliflower makes it amazing, and a bit of butter (not cream) makes it Creamy luxury. This cauliflower soup recipe will greatly satisfy your craving for a warm, creamy soup – no cheese is required.
#Creamy #Roasted #Cauliflower #Soup
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into bite-size florets
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Fine sea salt
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 4 cups (32 ounces) vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or more if needed
- Scant ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- For garnish: 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, chives and/or green onions
If you like the recipe, please share it.