Dinner is never boring with garlic butter herb steak and potatoes. This recipe is delicious and easy, made in a skillet. Skillet steak and potatoes packed with flavor from garlic, butter and assorted fresh herbs, perfect for a great weeknight dinner.
Anything garlic butter herb is so good, and this skillet garlic butter herb steak and potatoes will not let you down!
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
- 2 Thick cut New York strip Steak
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh oregano
- ( For the freshly chopped herbs, I used 2 teaspoons each for the steak, and 1 teaspoon each for the potatoes)
- 5 Tablespoons Butter for the Steak
- 1 Tablespoon butter for the potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic for the steak
- 3 cloves garlic for the potatoes
- 3 Large Gold potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
EASY Skillet Garlic Butter Herb Steak and Potatoes VIDEO
Via Cooking With Claudia youtube channel