This Slow cooker tomato basil chicken is the perfect easy dinner recipe for busy weeknights! it’s so easy, flavorful, and so creamy with the best tomato sauce. The crock pot does all of the work and it’s delicious served over rice or pasta. Yum!
This rich and creamy sauce makes the best meal and the chicken is so tender. You wouldn’t believe it only has just a few ingredients!
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes with Italian herbs
- 3/4 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk or heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil