This German potato salad is a must-have-recipe for your fabulous side dish repertoire. This excellent combination of flavours and textures makes this quite possibly my all-time favourite potato salad! Serve it hot, warm, or cool at your next backyard barbecue!
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt, for boiling the potatoes
- 12 ounces bacon
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 to 3 tablespoons granulated sugar*
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt, for seasoning the potato salad
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic, about 3 cloves
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!