This Homemade Spaghetti Sauce is so full of flavor and it’s easy to make. This sauce is comforting, loved by adults and children alike, and it can be added to so many pasta dishes. Try it and you will see why I call it the Best Ever!
- 1 pound ground beef (or ½ lb ground Italian sausage and ½ lb ground beef)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 1 medium onion , chopped
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- crushed red pepper flakes , to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (optional)
- spaghetti noodles , for serving
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!