This Crispy Southwest Chicken Wrap is easy to put together and are packed with nutrition and flavor. It’s an easy family dinner or easy lunch recipe that will be ready to serve in just 25 minutes! This chicken wrap recipes is sure to become part of your family dinner rotation!
- 6-7 crispy chicken tenders, cooked according to package directions.
- 6 flour tortillas
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into slices
- 1 pkg. frozen corn, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!